By Anna Petrie
Many aspects of our lives these past few weeks have been put on hold with the limitations of the “Safer at Home” order.
This can be extra challenging if you are feeling like it’s changed your Real Estate timeline. Whether you are wanting to prepare for the purchase your first home (or 5th) or wanting to sell your first home (or 10th!), there are things you can do NOW to prepare yourself for when the time is right. When you can prepare now for what you want later, you may be surprised at how much you can get accomplished (even amidst the unknown).
Here are some ideas to help you prep for your next Real Estate venture:
- Analyze your finances and visit a lender (many are able to meet virtually!) to find out what your lending options are for the price-point you are interested in. If you’re looking for a lender, give us a call!
- Get a pre-approval letter to help you have the right pieces in place for when you are ready to make an offer on your perfect home!
- Meet with a Realtor. We can meet virtually! You can ask all the questions and see how our process at PIH, and our Team, can support you when you are ready to take that step.
- Declutter and simplify. Gather up those items you’re ready to part with and set them aside until the donation spaces open up for you to take them. Removing the items from the space will feel super and will be a great step, even if you can’t take them away just yet!
- Tie up project loose ends. Maybe you are a DIYer and have projects already going. Tie up the loose ends during this time.
- Get a Home Valuation and talk to a Realtor. Set up a time to connect with us. Ask us anything! Tell us about your needs. We can meet with you virtually to make it both safe and convenient for you!
Regardless of where you are in your home buying or selling process, now is a great time to take notes on what you hope for. What is your ideal? Let us know. We would love to be there for you and support you.